while at our booth at tempe music festival, we held a drawing for a new Durtbag. luckily, our winners have just as lame a sense of humor as we do. and they agreed to answer our 20 questions, so we can get to know our newest Durtbagz a little bit better.
2. Worst movie you’ve ever seen? Nacho Libre (I just don’t get it)
3. If you found yourself face-to-face with Paris Hilton, what would you say to her? I don’t think I would say anything, I’d be too busy laughing
4. Why did you stop by the Durtbagz booth at the Tempe Music Fest? “I thought, ‘Are you serious, does that bag really say that? What else is there?'”
5. Favorite character on “The Office”? I think Pam and Jim are great, but nobody can beat the randomness of Creed!
6. How tall are you? 5’6”
7. What did your parents nickname you when you were a kid? Kristi Annie (my middle name is Ann and I would always watch the musical Annie)
8. How do you feel about Jared from Subway? Great job losing the weight, but not so great losing your wife.
9. Oprah scares me because… She yells when she announces
10. Favorite state in the Union? I’m a fan of the great AZ. It’s got it all, lakes, desert, forest, snow, and a big fat hole in the ground!
11. What is your favorite drink, alcoholic/non-alcoholic? It’s got to be a vanilla Dr. Pepper.
12. Have you ever seen Mariah Carey’s movie, Glitter? Be honest. Honestly, nope.
13. If you got to be Head Bag Lady for a day at Durtbagz.com, what’s the first thing you’d do with your new-found power? Give every homeless person a bag. hey, it’s advertizing. What homeless person would throw something like this away?
14. What is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done at work? The Tootie-Tah! (I work with kids!)
15. Favorite song lyric? “In this cruel and lonely world, I found one love.” –Josh Groban “You’re Still You”
16. If I were Britney Spears, I would… switch to the good kind of crazy and give away lots of my money!
17. Where do you live now? Gilbert
18. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in Vegas? Cirque du Soleil
19. Name one thing you plan to haul around in your new Durtbag: books
20. Favorite movie quote? “Cheese Grommit!” –Wallace & Grommit “A Grand Day Out”