really, shaq? really? you seriously did that?
OMG, you did.
answer me this, if you will: WTF gives you the right? and shaq, tell me how your foot tastes?
here is why you need to shut yo face:
1. you still play in the NBA, remember? maybe you don’t, your season was over a long, long time ago.
2. kobe won some award this year, didn’t he? oh yeah, that’s right he did. it’s called MVP. the only award you came close to winning was sweatiest dude on the court.
3. your team didn’t even make it out of the first round. who did you lose to? only the team with the worst record to make it into the play-offs. in short, you got schooled by a white guy named dirk. who, after watching the clip of you in the NYC nightclub, can probably rap better than you too. oh snap.
4. remember when you first got traded to the suns? you were hurt, but you were in the audience at a game and during a time-out, you stood up and pointed to your ring finger, telling the entire arena that you were here to get them a championship ring. yeah, we haven’t forgotten about that either.
5. maybe kobe didn’t finish the job, but he got his team to the second to last game they could have possibly played this season. you got your team a head-start on vacation. in which, you have not been using to practice your rapping skills.
6. since you were at home, watching the games like the rest of us on TV, you had to have seen the commercials for the finals. you know, the ones with the split screens with two different players saying the same thing. the ones that all end the same exact way, saying the only way you can gain the respect you want is to WIN. yeah, the one that kobe was in; not you.
i don’t know, i haven’t played basketball since my senior year of high school, but i’d guess that if i were your coach, your teammates, even your entourage my advice would be to shut yo face and get back on the court. because you have embarrassed yourself more than don imus at a NAACP conference.
agree with me? come check out my line of bagz at http://www.durtbagz.com.